Thursday, April 30, 2009

unemployed...


So last Friday, I was laid off due to the economic crisis. As much of this on the news, I never thought I would be a part of those statistics. Better yet, this news came to me the day before my birthday weekend!

Anyways, I've been hanging in there with the love and support of my family, friends, Carlos, Zephyr and Revs! Yesterday, I felt like being extra creative so I spend most of the day in the studios painting this little bird. Sometimes I think about how life would be so stress free flying free from all these attachments in life. 

Nancy and I talked about hustling our talent through art. Thus, we created thephotologists.blogspot.com. It's still under construction but LOOK OUT WORLD....here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Lame! Im sorry to hear you were affected by this crazy crisis dude but I'm glad to read you're using the time to be extra creative the birds you painted are amazing I don't think I had ever seen any bird paintings by you before I must say Im in love with the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete