Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've been laggin!

Sorry I REALLY haven't been posting anything on my blog. Been pretty lazy about it. Great news is I got hired permanent at a semiconductor company! Love it! All those months of temping paid off! I'll try to keep my blog more updated. In the meantime, here is a summary of some things since my past posting in Nov. 2009!

Zeph turned 5 years on February 14! He had lots of treats that day!

SWEETIE!

Cute Max! (Sheryl's doggie)

Rocco's 1st Bday (Sheryl's son)

Mariana and Mercedes in SF at David Choe opening

Sean and Roan!






Mariana and I....amazing David Choe pieces!




Nancy and I were part of a Black Boots Ink art show in SF's Exposure Gallery




Jake and his favorite ball! (Mercedes' son)

Nancy, Mariana and I pimpin our watches!

My mom and Zephyr

Me and Revs

Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment