Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New works

Thought about doing a series of hens and roosters. Below is the preliminary of a hen I'll be working on next. Just finished the rooster last night.

If you go to this link, you can see one I did a few years ago. My friend bought if for her brother  http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimcheelovesart/6083769652/in/photostream



Below are paintings (a few old but mostly new) I've been working on for 1) Luna Park Chalk Art Festival and 2) to load on to my new Etsy page (still under contruction).

I wanted to try to sell what I could at the Festival. What I have left, I will put on the Etsy site and create more paintings.

The Chalk Art Festival should be pretty cool. Carlos, Nancy and I will have a Empire Seven Studios booth and even do a chalk piece! Stop by to say hello and hang out for a little. Will be on Saturday, Sept. 24 from 10am-4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment