Thursday, December 22, 2011

Coming to the end of another year....

I know I've been neglecting my blog for the last few months. It's really no excuse but I've just been so busy. I guess that's a good thing, right?

Below are a few new paintings that I've done and working on many more new ones for the upcoming PMS show at Empire Seven Studios (January 2012)

 This is a cat painting I did for a friend who loves cats (for her birthday).


 Here is a painting I did for my sister's hubby, Vu. It's a portrait of their 2 sons.



Last September when I displayed my work at the Empire Seven Studios booth @ the Chalk Art Festival,
I met this lady who works at a dental office. She bought some of my individual tooth paintings.
Since then, she's commissioned me for more work and here's one of the latest for one of the
dentists who works in the office.



Earlier this month, my boyfriend and I went to a couple awesome shows in SF. One was at the Great American Music Hall ....we got to see Jonathan Richman and it was SO frickin awesome. With all the crap going on in this world, it was nice to see people so happy and full of energy.

Jonathan Richman was so much fun!


 On December 1st, my boyfriend surprised me with tickets to see beautifully talented
Priscilla Ahn @ Slims!


No comments:

Post a Comment