Friday, July 29, 2011

Antiqued twins

Earlier this month, my sister and I went to the Renegade Craft Faire to spend some "sister time". In my 37 years, I've had a lot of friends come and go. In the past couple years, I've come to the realization that it's not how many friends you have but the quality of friends in your life. My sister is my best friend.

Growing up, my parents made sure we knew the importance of family. That no matter what issues may arise, we must know that blood is thicker than water. As a typical older sister, I tormented my lil sister but somewhere between high school and college, we became best friends. Without my sister, a piece of me would be empty.

A lot of times, people think it's strange that we're SO close.... but to us it's strange if you're not. My sister has always been there for me, good or bad. What can I say, I'm a rich gal!


Lil Revs. Man does he have a great life!



Below are some photos of an awesome place we discovered while we were at the Indie Market in SF. Didn't get the name of it but made sure I was added to their mailing list....was pretty inspiring. I've always thought it would be cool to own a huge warehouse and make it my home.






This was gross and sad at the same time. What's the point??



Lastly, Zephyr and Revs....chillin on a Sunday afternoon! Literally!

1 comment: