Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy days



Words cannot explain how much love I have for my 2 sons. They give me so much love and joy. Yes, I spoil them and they deserve every bit of it!


I wish I could upload photos from the bbq birthday shin dig I had over the weekend with my friends but my computer is down so I can't download any of my digital photos. My girl Mariana and I celebrated our birthday together last weekend. She turned the big 3-0 and I turned 37! Eek!

Anyhoo, here are some photos of dinner I did on the actual day of my birthday with my honey, sister and her husband. We finally went to check out Poor House Bistro and it was awesome! The food was great and there was open mic night so we got to listen to some super chill music!


My sister took an awesome photo of Carlos!


Love that the weather is starting to warm up and my cacti love it! Flowers starting to bloom!

Art pieces from SCUBA that Carlos bought me for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment