Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet things

I love my mom. She's such a beautiful person inside and out. As cliche as it sounds, I admire her for everything she's done in her lifetime and continue to show my sister and I. She's a strong woman and because of her, my sister and I have grown up to be the great women we are now.


There's a awesome little place inside the Korean market for affordable and quick Korean food! The market is located off El Camino and Lawrence. I know it might sound gross to most people but I ordered the hot dish with rice, veggies and fish eggs. MMM!


My girlfriend Mariana and I share the same exact birthdate! To celebrate, we're having a joint fiesta birthday bbq at her house in a couple weeks. I bought these plates on sale from Party City and got some tissue paper to create papel picado (paper banners) and flowers...




Homies, lowriders and photography at Cukui. Photography by Trevor Traynor still up, check it out. It's a great show!



My babies taking a nap with their mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment